Badgerland Restoration & Remodeling, Inc. and it’s Roofing Division, Badgerland Commercial Roofing Inc. is a licensed and insured company dedicated to providing customers with high-quality roofing systems at competitive prices. All our employees are highly-trained professionals and very knowledgeable about roofing systems. We have over 20 years of experience and provide services to residential and commercial customers. We are very proud of our reputation and work hard every day to maintain that distinction. Rooftop has over 15,000 projects completed.
We are part of a team of experts specializing in property restoration resulting from fire, water, wind, hail, storm damage, and other event driven disasters providing complete disaster project management for residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and historical properties. We employ licensed adjusters and restoration experts who are committed to provide you with the support you need throughout the entire claims, settlement and restoration process.
Our customers don’t leave money on the table. We make sure you receive the maximum settlement possible from your insurance company.
We are happy to provide Free Estimates, No Obligation Inspections, Free Advice and Free Insurance Estimate Evaluations.
We offer customized managed repair, restoration and mitigation through our network of certified local, regional and national contractors. We identify, deploy, and manage resources on behalf of both the carrier and property owner throughout the entire restoration process. We and our partners have earned a reputation as one of the nation’s most trusted names in the insurance restoration industry.
We are committed on providing clients with superior claims resolution and service.
In addition, with our construction consulting services, we specialize in roof consulting, roof uplift resistant testing, asset management, water and air infiltration testing, as well as many other qualitative evaluation services such as infrared thermography, DE-saturation testing and moisture mapping for a variety of roofing systems including commercial, residential, warehouses, schools, hospitals and government facilities
- Construction Management
- Building Code and Construction Document Review
- Infrared Moisture Surveys
- Core Sampling
- Visual Roof Observation
- Recommendations Regarding Repair/Replacements
- Installation and Maintenance Budgeting
- Site Specific Weather Forensics
- Storm Impact Assessments
- Wind Uplift Analysis (ASTM E907-96)
- Water Infiltration and Moisture Mapping
- Construction Defect Investigation
- Expert & Factual Witness Testimony
- Roof Collapse Monitoring
- Roof Asset Database Development and Management
- Periodic Condition Assessment and Photo Documentation
- Preventative Maintenance Schedule Preparation & Monitoring
- Manufacturer and Warranty Information Updates
- Document and Plan Review
- Construction Cost Review
- Compliance Review
- Construction Monitoring
- Quality Control
- Periodic Project Observations
- Application for Interim Advances & Final Report
- Post Occupancy Reviews
- Design Team Participation
We are an approved vendor of Strategic Response Partners (SRP) which is the nation’s leading rapid response team in disaster preparedness, response and stabilization.